My Blog List

Sunday, November 28, 2010

yes U will b mine~~U will never b mine

You will be mine”.It seem a worst word that I've hear from a human called man. It's about trust, it's about LOVE. I know maybe she is not perfect for you..A man who has everything ; power, look, Islamic life, clever and maybe u rich. But you are the worst man in da world.
Did u care about girl's heart?
Did u care how the girl feels about u?
Did u know how broke her heart when u said that u getting marry with someone else?

Yes I know u will said “SORRY FOR EVERYTHING” but did u know she could never forgive u because she deeply in love with you. Four years having u in her life, dream about u, thinks the best about u, now u say that you in love with another woman.

Hey man,Watchout!!!!!
Allah will pay back what u hv did to her..maybe not to u but to ur family. Allah is powerful. I believe Allah know the best for that girl and I as her friend prays the best for her..She deserve a best man to guide her to Allah's path.

To my dear friend: I just want u to remember dat Allah love u, Rasulullah love u, Your family love u and ur friend love u.
U will NEVER say NEVER in your life..I hope u will NEVER give up to ur life.

No comments:

Post a Comment