My Blog List

Friday, October 22, 2010

i'm free (Thumbs Up)

Today its da first day i start my new life without ASTURI
I think wht if my decision is wrong..wht gonna be happen??
"tanam anggur" or i have another chance to become an "Engineer" again..
but after i istiQamah i know this decision its a good decision. i become more peaceful.Thanks Allah for give that inspiration and courage to do so.
Thanks Dato for give me opportunity to be QC Engineer for 9 month...Its was a wonderful experience..I really enjoy what i'm doing for the past 9 month...(Kalo kawan ngandung nie leh dapt sorg baby nie)..U always be my weird boss forever.
A big hug to 2 sunbae engineer and 2 sunbae executive. For my senior Engineer : Plz get marry..My last word for senior executive: Plz photocopy MDR properly.
To 3 person that fall in love with me : I know that u r a good guys but i already hv mr right...thanks for ur love..
For practical student : U r da best buddy in da world.."Geng Bilik Meeting" always in my heart.



Thanks for everything 
Love and Passion for a good life

No comments:

Post a Comment